Get ready to cruise the Autobahn and drive alpine roads in Germany and Austria in your rented Porsche. Frank Tueckmantel has developed an exciting tour of Porsche museums in Germany and Austria in May, 2023. The tour will be limited to 20 people (10 cars) so it remains a manageable group. Frank has provided a draft itinerary for review. See below.
PCA Palmetto Region trip to Germany
May 4th until May 7th 2023
• Arrival in Stuttgart and transfer to hotel - Recommended hotel https://motorworld.de/portfolio_page/hotel/
• Factory and/or museum tour in the AM (time to be confirmed, with or without guide?)
• Lunch?(Christophorus? Boxenstop?)
• Manufakur visit where all the “handmade” Manufaktur work is done in the PM
• After tour we will pick up the rentalcars at the Porsche Museum to drive to Munich
• Dinner at Osterwaldgarten
• Suggested Hotel in Munich: https://ameroncollection.com/en/muenchen-motorworld
• Drive to Hans Peter’s Traumwerkhttps://www.traumwerk.de/
• Tour starting in the late morning,guide will be reserved
• Lunch at Traumwerk
• Dinner: St. Peter Keller https://www.stpeter.at/peter-2/
• Suggested Hotel: Stein https://www.hotelstein.at/en/
• Drive to Gmuend to the Pfeiffhofer Porsche Museum http://www.auto-museum.at/
• Drive back to Munich and/or Stuttgart
• End of program
The tour will start in Stuttgart so you will need to arrange your own transport to Germany. Once we have the tour details finalized and the group updated on details our plan is to get together for a "reservation party" to get the hotels and cars reserved.
There is the option to arrive earlier or depart later and add some more touring on your own or with other like minded members of the club.
If you have interest in this excellent tour please register below.
Palmetto Road Trip Through Germany and Austria
|NUM||First name||Last Name||#Registrants||Register date|
|6||Joe & Nancy||Carastro||2||01-26-2023|
|7||Gary and Judy||Becroft||2||01-26-2023|