[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 551: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 128: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 128: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Palmetto Region Forum • View topic - Myrtle Beach drive/lunch June 8th

Myrtle Beach drive/lunch June 8th

Social Events Discussion

Myrtle Beach drive/lunch June 8th

Postby sifuran » Wed May 28, 2008 12:10 pm

the myrtle beach group will meet at 11 a.m. on june 8th for our monthly drive/lunch.we would like you to join us .first we will meet at piggly wiggly parking lot at carolina forest off hwy 501.we will leave 11:30 am sharp to wrightsville beach to have lunch with pca members from willmington then afterward will get on the ferry down to southport then we head home from there.it should be a nice drive so come enjoy the summer with us.
sifuran

2007 Porsche cayman s

Which region should I belong to?

Postby esilvestri » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:30 am

Hello,

I am a Myrtle Beach resident and recent Porsche owner whom has joined the PCA. I have seen the Myrtle Beach club gain some publicity in the Carolina Forest Chronicle. Is this club members of the PCA and in what region. I joined the Hurricane region, but it seems like the Palmetto region makes more sense from a proximatey stand point. Are we able to participate in both??

Regards :)
esilvestri

Postby stolarzj » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:45 am

That was us, the picture of the 968 was actually me.. A lot of the Myrtle Beach and surrounding crowd has switched their primary region to Palmetto, which can be easily done by calling PCA National (703) 321-2111. You are more then welcome to participate in multiple regions, it's encouraged. Hopefully you can make it to this drive, or just come out and meet everyone before they head off on the drive.

Josh
stolarzj
Webmaster

1994 Porsche 968

welcome to our club

Postby sifuran » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:19 am

hi..esilvestri..we welcome you to join us this coming sunday for our drive.most of the myrtle beach group are pca members under the palmetto region,but few are hurrican.it make more sense to be under the palmetto region.we hope to see you then.thanks
sifuran

2007 Porsche cayman s

Postby Tamarsha » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:20 pm

I too live in the Myrtle Beach area and I am registered with the Hurricane Region. That is mostly because before I knew about the MB group, it was easier to make it to the Hurricane meetings on Saturday mornings in Wilmington. I try to keep an eye on both calendars and participate in both regions whenever I can. Being stuck in the middle can be a good thing. I hope to see you for the drive this weekend.
Tamarsha

Hope to see you Sunday

Postby esilvestri » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Wow-

Thanks for the warm reception. I look forward to meeting everyone on Sunday. I might have to have a kid in tow, does that present a problem?

Regards,

Eugene Silvestri
esilvestri

Postby stolarzj » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Not a problem as long as he doesn't mind driving in the Porsche.. Which I'm sure is not an issue. :D

By the way, what kind of car are you driving?
stolarzj
Webmaster

1994 Porsche 968

Postby Chuck 951 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:01 pm

Hope to see all you guys and ladies at our drive to Wrightsville Beach and back across the ferry --- the kids will love the boat ride. We drive down the beach road. Lola and I did this drive a few months ago and it is very scenic. Plus you get to be with agreat bunch of Porsche people.

Hope to see you there.

Chuck Ottwell
Myrtle Beach Bunch
[/b]
Chuck 951

Return to Social Events